Advanced Care. Right Here.
The opening of the new Morgan Medical Center means advanced care is closer than ever before. In addition to our ongoing collaboration with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center, which will provide access to more physicians and specialists, a number of important services are available right here in Morgan County.
- Emergency patients can take comfort knowing that they are being treated at a Level IV Trauma Center.
- As a dedicated Remote Treatment Stroke Center, our ER is equipped to deliver life-saving diagnostic and emergency care to stroke patients.
- Our transitional care/swing bed program provides specialized rehabilitative care to patients recuperating from surgery, stroke or other acute-care visits before transitioning home or to an extended care facility.
- Outpatient occupational, physical and speech therapy is available to children and adults in one clinic conveniently located inside our hospital and stocked with modern new therapy equipment.
- Our imaging department offers 3-D mammography, the latest innovation in breast cancer detection.
From minor surgery to emergency care for a critical illness such as heart attack or stroke, our dedicated team is ready to provide the care our patients need when they need it – all near the comforts of home.