Online Drugstore | Trust Canadian Pharmacy
What Should You Know About Online Drugstores?
Purchasing drugs online may seem handy and affordable, but you should consider the possible dangers of online shopping. In Canada, the authorizing of pharmacies is mostly the jurisdiction of NAPRA, the sister program of the American National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. Although numerous legitimate online pharmacies operate in Canada and offer first-class services, there is always a chance to come across a fraudulent online drugstore and put your health at risk by purchasing counterfeit products.
There is a rich array of websites that work illegally while claiming they sell prescription medications at affordable prices. These online pharmacies may distribute uncertified or restricted products that can be dangerous for your health. Some sites may assert to be qualified by a Canadian pharmacy regulatory authority when in fact they are not.
So, how to determine whether the certain online drugstore is certificated or scam? Use these tips to take a deeper look at how to find a reliable marketplace and have a safe experience when shopping for medicines and healthcare products online.
How to Identify a Fraudulent Online Drugstore
Avoid purchasing the products from an online drugstore that:
- Sells preparations without requiring a prescription.
- Offers all-cure remedies that can treat serious medical conditions.
- Distributes prescription drugs at heavily reduced prices.
- Offers home delivery to any spot in the world.
- Doesn’t provide the actual brick-and-mortar location of the company.
- Claims to be one of the international pharmacies.
- Doesn’t ship drugs from Canada.
- Lacks a licensed pharmacology specialist on staff.
The disreputable online drugstores often distribute drugs that may:
- be contaminated, poor quality, and dangerous;
- contain wrong active ingredient;
- include third-party components that may cause allergy or serious side effects;
- be ineffective for the conditions they are intended for.
Unlicensed online drugstores may transport and store medicine improperly. Such marketplaces often neglect the temperature or environment maintenance requirements which can result in an increased risk of preparation toxicity or treatment failure.
How to Identify a Legit Online Drugstore
An online pharmacy is considered to be safe and legitimate in case it:
• Sells a medicine online only if a client has a valid prescription.
• Offers the services of a licensed pharmacist.
• Is mentioned in NAPRA, the partner of the National Association of Boards in the United States.
• Provides a permanent address.
• Doesn’t ship medications worldwide.
• Incorporates an Express Scripts option.
There are actually two ways to check whether a certain website is operating legally:
- Via Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities. Look for the permanent address of the marketplace on its official website. It may locate in the Contact Us section. Here you can also find additional details such as a license number and contact info. Once the pharmacy provides all these details you can follow the next step. Head over the website of the Canadian International Pharmacy Regulatory Authority and search for the required location. If a particular drugstore appears in the list and has the same address mentioned on its site, then it is legit and safe to approach.
- Via Pharmacy Verified Websites Program. This verification program is supported by the State Board of Pharmacy operated in the US. The legitimate drugstores are looking to apply for a domain name to be included in the list of reputable pharmacies. Just visit the official website of the program and search for a marketplace you are going to order from.
Health Canada also regulates health-related products sold across the country to ensure consumers achieve only high-quality medications. It works with CBSA to identify counterfeit and adulterated drugs and prevent their further sale. You can visit the website of the program to have a deeper insight into the matter. Keep cautious when ordering health products and medication online in order to protect yourself and your family.
Canadian Online Pharmacy Over The Counter
Tags: prescription drug, lowest prices, counter medications, local drugstore, home test, home delivery, beauty products, free shipping